Having an online presence, one that makes your practice stand out, look professional and encourages people to take action, is important for attracting new clients. Your online presence is also just as important for your existing clients - and for anyone they might refer.
WEBSITES THAT GET RESULTS
We’ll make sure your website is working hard for you
We'll Make Your Veterinary Clinic Stand Out from the Crowd and Give Google What They Want
- Vet Marketing Strategies produce unique website designs to match your unique business.
- Our websites are mobile responsive and work on all devices - mobile, tablet and desktop.
- We know Google prefers https over http, which is why we ensure our websites have up-to-date and secure SSL certificates.
- Don't worry about having to get your hands dirty with fiddly code - our drag and drop website editor makes it really easy for you to update your website whenever and wherever you want.
- We have a great range of add-on tools to extend the functionality of your website and help improve your web presence.
- Our websites are hosted in a strong Australian environment with multiple servers and multiple data centres to protect your website and data.
- Think of your website as a living business solution - as your business grows your website will grow along with it - and we can add any new functionality as and when you're ready for it.
- New browsers, new technologies, new devices - not to mention Google's constant innovations - today's world is constantly changing and evolving. To help you keep your website up-to-date with all these developments, we are constantly keeping our system up-to-date in the background for you.
- Your website is search engine friendly - our software engineers have built the tools so Google can easily index your website for regular changes and display your business how you want it to be shown.
- Before your website goes live you'll receive a full training session where we'll teach you how to use the website editor so you can easily update your website whenever you want.
- At any stage you need help we have a helpful knowledge base to assist you - along with our friendly email and phone support if required.
- We offer full service or do it yourself - whatever level of support you require for your business, Vet Marketing Strategies can accommodate, from doing everything for you or we can train your team how to do it themselves.